look forward :)

look forward :)

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Aint it always time for slim down ? haha

Hey you ! So with all the stress lately im ready to et back on track. Bike still needs to be fixed and YES i finally fixed myblog. i almost lost all my precious memories. So yeha i started working at cal ot this week. wed was my first day then thursday and saturday. :) soo anywayss.. im not in bad shape but i really want to slim down ...my goal is to do betterand better than last time..and we never give up do we. NOOOO!

My plan is to start out tomorrow with zuzana workouts. maybe lighter for a bit then hardcore. So my plan is about 5 days a week. with two days of rest. Tomorrows sunday so heres what it looks like

SUNDAY- zuzana workout
Monday-
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thusday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment