look forward :)

look forward :)

Monday, February 21, 2011

15 DAY FTINESS CHALLENGE

OK so my brother came home and told me that next week he is going to start doing p-90x with his friend jessee. his motivation and inspiratin motivated me and here i am doing a challenge. I had gotten used to the whole lifestyle change same o same o deal. The eating healthy on and off and beinng faily consistent. It was originally going to be 30 but i dont want to go overboard so im doing 15 then if i like it do 15 more making it a 30. having that 30 label is not good lol



Challenge - 15 days of biking or zuzana workouts. Working as hard as i can each workout.

Zuzana workouts tone upper body as well as lower, so they need to be done at least 4 times a week. Plus its high intensity so it burns calories after and muscle is your metabolism. I got sick so i havent been working out zuzana style though i did get into biking on the ms. fuji :)



Im excited to see how my body changes. But this isnt an only fitness challenge but also a diet challenge. No hardcore specifics but a reasoanle portion and lots of water. Also i hav to add some greens. They are so missing lol So look out for a post with pics for motivation. Also i think i should log what i eat for 15 days. It will definetly help an dkeep me resonsbible and conscioues.

This will let me know what foods work and what workouts work and it will be a good memeory:)

See ya soon

No comments:

Post a Comment