look forward :)

look forward :)

Monday, February 28, 2011

Happpy :) 15 DAY CHALLENGE UPDATE....day 8

Why am i happy ?
well looking back even recently i look bettter than i have ever looked. Lately i started to notice that i really am getting leaner. Stomach is more defined, arm skinyer and good tone along with less fat of stomach and leaner legs. It really motivated me to make better decisions because it makes me feel good to know i made great noticable changes. Its not only the mirror the scale agrees also. I was 114 pounds at the gym and last time i was there i was 118. Also at my house , my regular scale also says i went down to 113 . Its great. But im seeing good results from zuzana workouts and my energy and strength has improved dramatically. never want to stop. I started my 15 day excercise challenge 8 days ago and here how its going. It hasnt been perfect but very awsome so far. cant complain. eating has been great somedays and not so great other days! But who said i was perfect. yay yay yay

(Monday Day 1- Firm workout.
(Tuesday)Day 2- energize workout
Wedenesday) Day 3- Fat massecar
(thursday)Day 4- sore
(friday) Day- 5 Rest day, date with leo
(saturday) Day 6-Biking 3 hours
(Sunday) Day 7- 50 min gym cycling, few mins of weights, 2 lap run and 10 min incline hike:)
(Monday )Day- 8- Want summer workout
(Tuesday)- Day 9- Rest
(Wednesday)- Day 10- 1 hour cycling
(Thursday)- Day 11 ?


No comments:

Post a Comment