look forward :)

look forward :)

Sunday, May 8, 2011

2 wekk betty version of p90-X

Today is may,9, 2011. Its midnight so it counts! :P
I want to get back to getting fit and healthy because i can andi will! I cant stop thinking about will so i thought since im going to start tomorrow being really serioues i wanted to record it you know me. Lol. But img two weeks left tills schools out. senior year you are here my dear....but i did some homework i nevre htought i would do so im happy now an di had coffee now i cant sleep. time for coffee in the morning. well im going to bed soon but i wanted to make some sort or organized plan. Starting tomorrow i have to do some sort of excersicse for 14 dyas. :D
teddy is motivating me he is doing p-90x and hes at liek day 65 or somthing. OMG i know lol
so anyways whats 2 weeks rite. consistency is going to be key and being positive. there will be days that i willeat more than others or crave more than others but i want to plan my meals and eat about 6 times a day and make ir clean so i can eat more but of the right type or foods.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment