look forward :)

look forward :)

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

broke the fast BUT SO HAPPY :)

okey so yesterday i broke the fast. i dunoo. i wanst really feeling it i didnt feel connected to it i wasnt hungry too much but i had so many craving and i was making a huge nice romantic dinner for everyone else and i felt left out and i hadnt read the bible that day so i just gave in and ate injara with meat sauce and peanut butter two that is lol :) i felt stuffed but still hungry i dont know how to explain it there was just a lump in my stomach. so yes i joined my family for the huge feast i made. it was awsome. :) the main reason i quit the fast was because i did it out of no where. for the sole purpose of challenging my self and it did i stayed 2 full days with no food and i ate at night of the second so end of the second day :)
but i learned a lot. i learned not to be quick and jump to things i learned to reaech and learn more about things :)i got down like 4 pounds and i was still 112 this morning but i ate so idk what gonan happen now. tru out the water fast i was saying omg i love food so much i cant wait to eat i dunoo how im gonna make it and i cant wait to gain like 20 pounds i jsut didnt care now that i am ssatified with the sweets and fats and meats lol i wnat to lose weight. the biggest thing that i learned is that WHAT EVER I DO NOTHING CAN BEAT REAL TRUE HEALTHY EATING AND BODY. AND THAT I WILL ALWAYS GO BACK TO WANTING TO BE HEALTHY CAUSE ITS THE RIGHT THING AND THAT DEEP INSIDE I NEVER REALLY WANT TO LET MY SELF GO FULLY NAD GAIN WEIGHT AND BE UNHEALTHY :) I REALLY WANT TO BE HEALTHY BUT THIS TIME ITS SERIOUES ITS REAL AND ITS NOT A QUICK FIX AND I CAN ALREADY SEE MYSUCESS AND IT FEELS GREAT ! :)))))))))))))))))))
SO TOMORROW IM GOING TO START A HEALTHY EATING AND WORKING OUT PLAN TO GET TO THE WEIGHT I WANT TO I DONT CARE ABOUT THE SCALE OR WHAT EVER I JSUT WANT TO BE HEALTHY FIT AND SEXY LOL :) !
OH BY THE WAY I MADE AN AVOCADO MASK FOR MY HAIR AND IT WAS AWSOME :) KINDA FELT DRYING BUT WAS GOOD AFTERWARDS :)
I PUT ONE EGG 1 AVOCADO LOTS OF OIL AND ALOE GEL IN IT :)
I ALSO HAD AN AVOCADO MILK SHAKE AHH IT WAS SO CREAMY AND GOOD AND I ALSO HAD THAT YESTERDAY NIGHT !! SO IM EXCITED TO MAKE MY PLAN YAY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment