look forward :)

look forward :)

Monday, July 27, 2009

A NEW MIND SET :) !!

Came back from ocean city yesterday which was july 26 th sunday afternoon. wow ocean city was amazing. we had so so muhc fun staying up late blayish bullshit. hahah that game casued a lot of laughs and it was so awsome. we stayed on the board walks late at night checken ppl out lol and we saw a differnt kind of living there. everything was different. it was really chill and i liked it a lot. i went to the beach a lot on the first 3 days and fourthday was the coming back day ! we swam in the pool a lot and i for the first time felt so confident and that felt great. i dont know what happned but my whole mind set has changed. i guess i was forced to stop trying to lose weight just to look good at the beach becasue i was running out of time and i wasnt satifyed with my body when that big day came of going so i just had to make the best of it. and i have learned that what ever i do as far as weightloss goes has to be approched in a healthy manner or else it doesnt produce good results. maybe a week of being happy but everything else is thrown out the window. i found my slef doing horrible things for my body for the sake of weightloss and i wasnt very big to start with but thinking about it .. its so funny because i wanted to lose weight to be healthy and feel good about my self but then would do bad things to get there like cutting my caloric intake so low which wasnt good and too much excercise and just shutting everything else to lose the weight and that wasnt right. so now im in a win win situation. i have so much confidence ! i have learned so much this summer and its half way gone now but its ok. :) but yes things have changed and im happy and ocean city was so much fun adn i really cant wait till next year. to see how the chool year goes to see how my journey with god goes to see who i meet what crosses my way its just very exciting and also to see what i can do with my body spiritualy,mentaly physically etc.. its sad that it took me failure to realize what is really right not to realize but to actually start doing and feeling what was right. next year i will be at my healthyest state ever i kow i have said that in the past but its differnt now i have the tools to get me there . so watch out next year i will be toned, fit, and so happy with my slef and maybe even have a six pack ? haha

life is good its so weird cuz yesterday i was balling my eyes out for no reason maybe it because a guy made me feel guilty about not dating him and also coming back to olney from the beach lol
but its all good now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment