look forward :)

look forward :)

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

DAY 1 of water fast

DAY 1-
Felt pretty good wasn’t hungry for most of the time but I had a few hunger pains but not too intense. I drank the Epsom salt which I put 2 teaspoons and a half in 1 quart of tap water. But I got purified water so now I’m good. It really flushed me out wasn’t painful at all. I got a lot of rest ( nap) so I’m doing good. But I did get really upset for some reason for about 30 minutes. I watched half of the passion of Christ. It was sad and kind of boring cause I didn’t understand it but I read the bible. Listened to church music. It was a great day but honestly i am so scared. I was really nice to my family. Except I messed up on with my mom cause I got mad for no reason but it was really minor. I’m not sure how long I can take this but deep inside I do know god is on my side and that I can do this. oh and the late night craving were so intense and plus i was watching unwrapped. :) Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment