look forward :)

look forward :)

Monday, September 28, 2009

REFLECTION ONE

First off i want to start off saying that its been a roller coaster ride. Updating this Blog it lets me see where i have been and where i want to go. I know im not the strongest person in the world but this diet thing is hard for me i must addmint because its something i am faced with everyday. I can give you a great example about you know what. When i was addicted to that i didnt want to do it, at times i was sure it was wrong other times i just sayed this is too much i cnat do it and there were times where i was so motivated nothing could stop me but now im fre.. With the help of jesus i found that anything is possible. I mean its funny how i think its all normal now but i remeber wanting it to go away. I think jesus did it all becuase i didnt do anything different , all i did was i kept on trying and i also suffered along the way and that was important for me to go through and i understnad that now but still i kept on going back to my old habbits and after i fasted for 24 hours in my room no food no water thats when everything changed. the thing i choose not to do now is put my self in positions where i might be tempted. Even if i dont want to do it i still dont want to put any imiges of that into my system.. anything that might trigger it or just overall cause bad thoughts. My Bad thoughts that were out of control now stopped ! YAY life is good. Umm what else has changed ? Well my mom is all religioues now and i am now in Love its gettting there nice and slow along with little bumps here and there. I Now see things falling into peices in my life. my mom is hapiier and i am happy for here and me and my dad are closer than ever.. me and my bro are the same..:)




I am in love now ...welll getting there im not jumping off my seat and thats good cuz i want it to be a good slow progress not over night thing! this thing i have with him is makeing me realize that i am self conciuoues about my self and thats holding me back from a lot of things. I need to be confertable in my own skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment