look forward :)

look forward :)

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Fasting update !

Spiritually -I feel so much closer to god and i have been asking him for this and dreams too and now i have had 2 in a row. But i did have a funny one last night also. it was me and my family and i was eating meat and i was supposed to fast but they said oh no its okey. and so i ate. see what the devil tries to do to bring me down. not going down baby ! hahah im still tlaking to darryl everyday on the phne but we cant text anymore :( i cant get his texts but he can get mine. its weird but its okey :)

Workouts- i shoveled late at night last night pretty well and for a while. I was tired and sore yesterday and didnt have the energy to do HIIT
but im doing it today :)

Diet- Im still eating one meal a day of course
but yesterday i ate way too much. it wasnt healthy ither.
im not on a binge fast i want to improve my eating habits and
the lords right behind me on that. :) see if i dont try i never will really know
just thinking about what the perfect diet is and jamming my breain is no good.
so ill eat healthy. fruits veggies beans , some injara etc..


Lessons-
inspired by Pastor joel osteen to not have a critical spirit. to not bash and judge others and talk bad behind their back. its funny before that i was watching intouch with dr. charles stanley and he said ask god to show you where oyu are wrong and then i did and the next show answered just that ! god is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment