look forward :)

look forward :)

Sunday, February 7, 2010

GODS IN IT!

This food battle has been going on for a while now. im growing really tired of it but still i see the power it has. My desire is to be healthy for god and myself to be an exaample. the bible says done ye know that ye bodies are a temple of the holy spirit ?
I want to be an example and prove that great health is possible and its so undermined in the christian world but we have this one amazing body so why not take care of it. Addiction can be found poerfulyl through food and i dont want anything to control me and bring me down or take my time away from the praising of Jesus. :) Yesterday i was reading the bible and it said that everything man does will be unstable if god is not invloved and that just Hit me like a rock. So im going to let god help me and give me strenght. i have tried on my own but now its his turn to turn my life around.

Fasting:

The udade fast starts tomorrow which is monday.
no meat, dairy,eggs. eating only once a day after 3 pm.
i still im not 10 % sure if its what god wants me to do becasue i dont just want to follow tradition but its suffering for christ like he suffered for me. I want to give up important food item s to deprive my self and that why i want to do it. in that time i want to learn to eat smal portions and eat clean.


Update:
I feel gods love i my life so much. i enjoy reading his word so much i cant get enough and all i wnat to say is thank you holy spirit for guiding me and humbling me. amen.
me and darryl are dating ♥ i feel confertable with him and he has so changed my life. hes inspirational and caring. a man of god. i still need to get to know him more but we have growns o close the past 2 weeks. were tryign not to put pressure on it and just go along with it.
if its gods will i will do it :) amen ?
i have been into god so much and just prasing him thoruhgout the day!
im finally ready to drop all thigns of this world and run to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment