look forward :)

look forward :)

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Udade fast week 1

I started the HIIT workouts this week. last week i started pushups and to my surprise i have come a long .longg way. Im really proud.
today i had the best workout and intese workout of my life !

I did burpee pushups, squats, high planks, dips.
All 15 reps each
5 Sets/Cycles.
( That was a 300 rep workout)
It took exactly 20 minutes.


When it comes to diet this week i have only had 1 meal of course and
one of them so far has been bad. i had pb& j with a bagel then a huge plate of
diffent wets. i was stuffed. but im learning and its getting really easy to just have 1 meal a day
and i would so hate for this fast to be a binge frenzzey i want to improve my eating habits so much and get fit. there is somehting in my mind that says thats impossible because i have failed time and time again but im betty and i dont quit and i never gice up and i will get there. I have a passion for health and being healthy its so important. not only do i love the way it looks its great for my confidence and overall health. i can be an inspiration for others and beat my food Addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment