look forward :)

look forward :)

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Fall Journey Update :)

ok so when i said i started this fall journey a couple days a go i didnt take my eating too seriouesly until today. i skipped school lucnch which was HUGE!. so um goona focus on what i have accoplished. and i did a zuzana workout on sundy. wednesday and today which is thursday. :) i actually look forward to them. today has been a huge motivation for me becauase after my workout i saw pics of girls that were overweight and lost weight and i always say well my body isnt going to look that amazing if iloose weight when for a fact i kno from experience that it looks great and feels good too.
i love chalean. the maker of turbo jick, turbo jam and turbo fire. turbo fire looks awsome. i might get it but for now i want to do my workouts zuzana style.

No comments:

Post a Comment