look forward :)

look forward :)

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 11. ( Week 2 day 4)

learning experience. i had half of a small meat ball sample in food trends. I also ha d ateaspoon or table spoon of sour cream with tuna and brocoli. i just needed a little change. :) anyways im glad i did it because i know im the type of person who likes to obsess over things especially when i comes to diet and try and be all perfect but that is not reality. There is a difference between being determined and strong and obsessive. IF i dont let little things here and there happen im going to be overwhelmed and quit and that cant be good:) So today was a different day in a sense that i did learn something that will help me stay on this log term.

Results- as far as results go my back fat is the smallest it has ever been i believe and my arms definetly look noticeblt leaner and smaller. also my stomach too. The stomach is the last to go but its okey because no matter what goes first it wil all come together in the end. my boobs have gotten smaller which i am happy about. they look better now :)


Comments- this whole experiecne has been great so far, great results with my body and how i handel food. It has taken me so long to get here. i have never been so succesful :) and i am excited to see what the next 2 weeks bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment