look forward :)

look forward :)

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day # 5

today is going great. its 3:29 .pm. im getting used to the diet.havent cheated once. so to rephrase my diet. I dont consumer any Dairy at all so no mil or cheese. I have bee consuming organic bread about twice a day. I dont really consume too much salt or oil. i used oil for the firt time today in my couse couse and it was only a little bit but still saving those hundred calories is better. i can eat a banana or soemthing else with those calories say afte a workout when i need that simple sugar and a protien. i probably wont be eating couse couse to much. just sometimes to spice things up. but im happy. i have come far and i want to congadulate my self. i have an interesting workout today so we shall see. its more cardio based so it should be fun. see you soon ...

No comments:

Post a Comment