look forward :)

look forward :)

Monday, December 13, 2010

day # 9 ( week 2, day 2)

i did well on my diet today. i had cravings even at school and at home i still manadged to stay on my clean diet. so my moto is if i get tempted i dont eating junk but eat more of the good stuff. sometimes its just hunger you know. my body has changed but its easy to say where are the great results. But fat loss is slow and i have to patient. so im not letting what i see in the mirror rack my progress. im measure my self with diet and excercice and the rest is up to my body to change. Somdays i will see great results others i wont and that okey. i have learned that having control over my diet and excercice is that keeps me happy. if i looked great and want to but could not control my diet i would still be unhappy right ? anyways im learning more about nutrition. when to wat, what to eat, how different foods affect your body even if its as simple as fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment