look forward :)

look forward :)

Monday, December 6, 2010

Day # 2 "obssesed is what the lazy called the determined"

........so today my meal plan was awsome and i feel great. Not really craving anything. At this point im very foused. everyday is a learning experience and i want to take advantage of that. I really dont want this journey to be a negative one. i want to really grow as a person and i reall feel ready and am very determned not only to beat my personal best goals but also moree! I am more confident and focused and happy when i am in a good mood, duh right ? so i want to be positive and appreciate and congradulate myself for the days achivements. If i cant be thankful now and positive now later on it aint gonna happen and i wont reach my goals unless i keep pushing through. through tiness im really learning as time goes on that if i want something i have to do everything in my power to prevent down falls .

POEM


Believeing in myself when i see no reason,
pushing when its really hard,
making every single rep count,
avoiding tempations,
laughing at my mistakes
and smiling because i know i have what it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment