look forward :)

look forward :)

Monday, March 14, 2011

Fruits till 3:00 (day 8 update) !

Ok! So todays day 8 im so glad. I cant say i see dramatic results but i want to keep contuing. It has definetly not been bad and good for my health i belive. The whole detoxing while sleeping and prolonging it till 3. But i need to change my foods up instead of moslty apples and sometimes banan and orange. :) Im going to do a workout :) I did one a day ago. trying to be somewhat consistent. I want to keep leabring, being postitive. I swaer when i havethe easiest time thats when i lose the most weight! :) because its consistenty an dim not so obessed over weather im seeing results or weighning myselfBut i want to start adding veggies. Last week i mastered the fruits till 3. i even made it when i was at home thursday and friday and the weekend.

NOTE- i have also noticed that i get full quicker which is wonderful. u feel ssatisifed eating what you want and you lose weight. thats why its so important no matter what i want to make sure i eat small to keep my stomach small . its wonderful because if i do mess up i dont eat so many calories and i can do better on my next meal. Its alll about focus and keeping sight on my goal and not letting it slpi. constatnly getting and making myself motivated. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment