look forward :)

look forward :)

Friday, March 18, 2011

Happiest day Ever! My IRON MAN story

i ran across an iron man champion who i so love and admire...Chrissy Wellington.
She won the womens Iron man 3 years in a row. She ever won by a significant time after losing a wheel. It totally shows me that i can do anything if i put my mind to it This year has been very life changing. I have become so much stronger and positive. I cant wait to see where i can get. I really want to take this desire that has been burning inside me seriouesly. It tells me i am a natural endurance athlehe. It tells me im going to be something big one day somthing very big one day and it aint just wishful thinking, i honestly feel like its really true.

So after being motivated i decided to bike for two hours straight followed by an hour of running and guess what i did it. Through the cramps that went away :). Running wasnt very fast because my legs were fatigued by biking for two hours. ad when i did i stopeed here and thre for water but nothing to long. I honestly didnt think i could do it but i did. And i even did the rolling on the ground htat chrissy always does at the finish line.




Course outline

Random biking. Putting in good effort though!
Did more of that long down and up hill than ever.
about 3 times at least

Then for the next hour and 5 mins i ran from my house down the front and then right at the circle and all the way down and second left towards cheery wood park then then left then right and at the endis cherry wood park on th eleft. went down that hill ..went straight at the circle at the bottom of th ehill then took first right (to th eleft is that big skinny downhill road buti turned right and went pretty far. then tunred back and passed my house again went up towards roots and passed the light and went down the hill to the stop sign and i touched it . didnt cross but runed back around and went home.
* i dint stop runing once. Other time i have trouble just running for 50 minutes. but today after 2 hours of biking i did it !!!
i definetly wnat o compete in IRON man one day and i will!!



todays day 14 of eating only fruits till i get home. which is around 3
! and after that i have been trying to watch my portion sizes :)
new i pod list on princess labratory playlist has been great ! :)
but i loved passion - for the running

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE
SHOUT OUT TO CHRISSY WELLINGTON



I cried tears of joy at the finish line. :) I felt like i wo in my heart and htat all that matters.

guess i have a new summer obession :) IRON MAN training

No comments:

Post a Comment