look forward :)

look forward :)

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fruits Till 3.oo

So starting monday todays thursday i have been eating fruits till i get home which is about till 3.oo p.m. I cant say i really see changes but i want to continue this. Im home today and i am still doing it. I hav been having apples and oranges. apples and an orange till 3 which is not many calories but i get home and eat real food like injara, salsa wat ever it may be. I eat like twice after i get home so i feel like the fruits help me cut calories for most of the day. I really want to continue this plus its healthy and good for me. It has been challenging though but just like anything i can get used to it. I mean i fasted for 50 something days not eating till about 2 everyday so its doable i just need to stay commited. Im about 114. Which has been lower than like 118 or 119. I want to pick up the zuzana workouts. Its been about a week since i did it i belive but i did bike on monday. But im liking the fruits i just need more variety other than apples and oranges. But i have noticed i love oranges. Yum. So things are going well but i like the fact that i eat three times at school with the fruits. So once i maste that and get really used to it i want to cut my portion sizes at home and drink more water! Its so important. I did yesterday and today but i forget sometimes. Not good lol. But it motivates me to know that i am a lot smaller than i used to be lets say at the begining of the year. I love being surprised and all.
CONSISTENCY and MORE GOOD THAN BAD, way of living pays off. I no longer say oh i blew it im just going to eat crap. I just do what i have to do like workout no matter what and eat well when i can and other times you just move on. here the conclusion i have come to.


" I will never reach perfection nor ultimate sucuss, Theres always going to be more roads that i havent traveled. So its time to appreciate and be thankful for where i am. No pity talk just be consistent. Work out eat right and the rest will take care of itself. PLus there is more to hapinees than just being skinny True confidence is not a number on a scale its a true positive self image about youself inside and out."
---Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment