look forward :)

look forward :)

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Iron Man Inpiration.

Since March 18 which was my first Iron Man attempt. No swimming but the cycling and running Mind you i havent ran in a long time. I used to run a while back about a year ago but i stopped because it was just hard and i started getting side stiches and i was just not progressing like i wanted to. But this year has been steady but great with changes. I look better than ever. I believe i was like 111 pounds this morning. I really want to continue with my long cardio sessions. I love that i can run 1 hour plus with ease. Well not exactly but still :) on friday march 25 ..last friday i cycled for 2 hours then went right into running for 1 hour and 35 mins. Helllo. almost 4 hours of non stop excercise :D Anyways i just thought it was worth to share my success and happiness. I really want to get better with my endurance and forget those who say long endurance is bad for you. I want to look lean anyways and i love the feeling it gives me. onestly at this point s long as i can look slim and fit thats all i want and to be cardiovasucalarly fit :) I am very proud. Last note my knee has not been used to this kind of wear and tear an dhas been giving me problems lately. i had to rest since last friday till tuesday which was yesterday because it hurt and was injure..even swollen at tsome point. But i have been researching and icing as i have learned. :) and trying to hold myself back lol See ya nextime.

No comments:

Post a Comment