look forward :)

look forward :)

Monday, January 18, 2010

Food Addiction.

I have come soo far from binging on all the junk food there is twinkies soda pancakes desserts and like tons of pb & J and doing it often also. Now i dont really bingne as much or with as much food. I have done 100 % raw for a few days and i have cut out sugar mostly for sometime also.
I dont see myself drinking soda or wanting it at all anymore because i can see it stocked in the fridge and i dont have to drink it and i dont want to becuase i know it will make me crave it more and i just think of how much empy addicting calories that are in it so Sodas out of the Box.
It great because its a huge problem for some and im glad im over that stage. Im more carfeull about everyhting i put into my mouth. I try to eat little and not deprive myself of everything because that will just drive me crazy. I know trying things and failing and then trying makes me stronger and gives me a better idea of what kind of diet i want to adapt. im still cluless a to weather ill be raw for ever. My dream is to cut out all sugars and eat at least 70 % raw fruits and veggies. I still want to drink the green smoothies a lot. Im learning so much right now. I do get down tho like yesterday becuase im not as close to god as i used to im not taking my diet serouesly as i want to. I will ackowledge the things i am doing better though. i am more nicer and control my anger more. i look at the positive side more now. i make better food choices by drinking more greens and eating really raw in the morning and at lucnh from monday to driday. i dont eat tons of pb & j anymore and i have cut out all nuttella. i dont even eat nuts anymore.
Its a beautiful warm sunny day on january and i want to say

"here i am this is where my life is and ill accept my place and not obsses over it and try my hardest to change the things i dont like"


Life is precioues and i forget all the time that i could be gone in a second. i need to live my life by days. i know im used to living for so long but its so true i need to just treat my life as today. I want to make the best of it and then if im fortunate do it again for years and years that way i will better live my life be happier and just dance ! i dont want to ge these short burts of energy and happiness i wnat to feel like that all the time :]

Im not perfect nad i am way better than i used to be in the summer for example i will focus on the good and just smile. i dont want circumstances to rule my life. eating better is something i have longed for 4 so long and i want to be an example and prove that yes you can be helathy and look good. god wants me to take care of everything in my life like this body he gave me. i try to say oh eating bad is not that big of a sin but anytthing ungoldy i want to stay way from. and he will guide me if i seek him ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment