look forward :)

look forward :)

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Update on fitness models diet.

i lost rack but end of day 4 i ate bad and same with day 5. i went crazy on the nuts on day 5 and oil soked doro wet. the past 2 days i have not been eatng good at all. i started eating way more injara and most sad of all i got into my over eating cycles againa nd jsut stuffing my face no caring about anything. I have worked out so much this week and yesterday i did my abs and im sore today yay lol but im letting it go and im really realizing that i dont have a weight problem i have a bad relationship with food and over eating and stuffing my face. I do try to lok athe the positive liek how hard i workout and better food choices im making even thoguh im not perfect. im getting more creative and its a hard long process but if i can be strict for 2 weeks and see some great results which i know i will then i think i can keep up with it. it just takes some gettnig used to because i have had a bad relationshipw ith food for a while now and i have come a long wya but its jsut this thing comes over me and i cant conrtol the situation. But i know for a fact that i will be happy with my weight and achive the desired look i want. I know it and i dont want to drag on with my weight anymore. I knwo i can never jsut deal with being fat i will never and never will allow my self to jsut accept it but i have jsut not taken things serioues and its time todo someting about it i knwo i have tried here and there and im so proud of that but its time and im really ready because i can say oh i have time but im not waiting till summer i want it now even thoguh summer will give me great time and stuff but i still want to do it for right now. im doing it the healthy way and from years of reasearch and trial and error i can say i have found my ideal diet that i will stick to for a while before trying any othe thing like raw which can be a great expiriment but im not at that stage yet i need to get healthy a nd toned and happy first. IM proud though and im letting things go and treating every day as a new opporunity. there will be times where i will forget that but im determind. sometimes i jsut feel bad becuase im jsut falling off the wagon all the time bt i think that i understand why that is. :D i i have this rebelioues wild attitude with food and think theres a tomorrow for change when relaly if i dont start now its gonna keep goinf gor years. i see people that have 50 pounds to lose and im justtrying to lose ten and im complaing and i cant even do it which shows my lack of motivation and dedication.

No comments:

Post a Comment