look forward :)

look forward :)

Friday, January 29, 2010

Week 2 day 5

**OMG today i got on the scale and it was like 111-112.
My back looks better than ever. its so small now. it looks good.
its not perfect but im realyl happy. the weightloss looks grat and gradual.
im so happy. my portion sizes are so great. i am eating less carbs. im not having huge craving episodes anymore. IT getting really easy so ow i will improve on eatng more greens and fruits mostly and some great complex carbs once a day with a healthy side. I havent been eating to much raw veggies alone so i will do that along with the juciig.



*Spiritually- Im SO much stronger in the lord. thanks to darryl. he is amazing and a man of god with such an open heart and a man of god. im not exaggerating. we have talked on youtube for a while but on the phone this week i have learned so much about him. he has this love for the lord and it rubbed off on me. At first i was like i wanna flirt a little not jsut talk about the lord but thats the imatture side of me but now i know that its all about the lord. he made me take that last step. Now every day im obssesd and praying to lord and i pray that he keeps it this way. i want to be attached to him. I have been asking him to make me feel full and i feel it. I belive the holy spirit it working in me so much this week. I learned a lot about what kind of man to look for. me a darrylu were great but the age can be a problem and all we both want to do is grow in the lord ad we werent really looking for a realtionship we jsut found each other.I love the lord more than ever. all the confusing thoguhts that used to trap me dont matter. i kno with out a doubt he loves me and i do to and i want to make my life an offering for me. give up the world and follwo him. i mean it this time. :) wow how amazing. i want to be so great by his works a open godly humble amazing in the sight of god of a woman. i will get there. iw ant to save lives by showing how iive. forcing doesnt woek. when you receive the holy spirit he makes you desire teh lords works and cleans and reparis you. i want to trust more in the lord. theres nothing better. it used to be boring reading the bible and all now tis fun. i have the holy spirit to realyl guide meand have good desires.im alsoe carefull about what i watch and say.
....................................................................................................................................................................
I stayed home today from school because i was staying up for the whole week and i just didnt feel it. i wasnt missing out on anything big anyways. all i can sya is that this guy named darryl has so changed my life. a LOT! ill never be the same. if it wasnt for him . wow. prasie god.

Breakfast- banana
sleep
sleep

Snack- banana ( 4-5 hrs later)

Green juice

small Fruit salad

No comments:

Post a Comment