look forward :)

look forward :)

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

***amazing day ! hapiness and peace***

today was the last day of school and i had a 7th epriod exam which was chemistrty. i finished early so i prayed for a lot of people and spent time with the lord. I decided to make kale juice and get on the healthy green path again. I drank some kale and then i was watcing the life regenerators videos on youtube. I watched a video about forgetting tomorrow and living for today. todays has its own worries. I saw how simple his life was, how at peace and thankful he was. I want that i said. IT hit me like a ton of bricks. I suddeenly felt all this peace and its like my eyes were opned. nothing can shake me and i still feel that way. I want to live for the lord. It made me realize how precioues life is and how much i have taken it for granted. Im am so lucky to have been picked for this experiance and journey thats challenging and amazing and wonderful and undescribable. I want to live for the lord , simple be nice to everyone, shine liek christ, enjoy all the beauty that god has made. Treat others with so much love... i want to envelope them with love. :) I feel so special, at peace and lucky right now

No comments:

Post a Comment