look forward :)

look forward :)

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

June 16, 2010

First day of summer break ! ohh yeah. ITs cloudy but im happy. hehe.

Recap- yesterday i ran from here to norbeck and back with ease i would say. I ate healthy the whole day. i decided to drink a huge green juice of kale and oolong tea also. 2 new things i havent done in a while. Well guess wat i got sick and i was sore on top of that. But it was on and off but now im fine. last night i ate 2 slices of pizza and 1 slice of peanut butter. not good i know but i was starving for hours finally i gave in. it was very intense. i guess it was my bodys way of reacting to my tired, sore sick body. its all good now tho. I find that imagining my self at ocean city and being happy with my weight motivates me a lot. The thought of me going there without looking my best is horrible. i promised my self that it would be differnet next year and here we are again .


Breakfast- 4 eggs, 2 whole eggs, 2 egg whites.
extemly low oil. with hot sauce. (little)
brocolli chuncks
oolong tea.
very very small plain oat meal

No comments:

Post a Comment