look forward :)

look forward :)

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

SURPRISE. NEW FOUND CONFIDENCE

I have tried on bikinis several times and i cant tell you have pleased i am with the results.
My biking and zuzana workouts combined with the life changing eat clean diet has changed my body.
MY back fat is almost completly gone and im confident of it now and i cant believe im saying this but im finally proud of my body. I have realized the ocean city wasnt going to be the turning point of my life. Im still figuring it all out and i have made grat changes. Now i dont like skipping my zuzana torturoues workout. Seriously and this eating clean lifestyle has been amazing. Betty im so happy becuase i dont care what i look like in a bikini. i hve confidence and i am goign to choose to celebrate how far i have come. I learned such great things lately.

1. Being patient wheni dont see results to keep pushing because soon there would e a brakthrough
2. Not to stare at my self daily for hors whishing i would see change
3. Laughing at my mistakes and moving on quickly
4. enjoying the process
5. Loving where i ama dn appreciating it because it can always get worse.


Finally i cant tell yu how surprized i am and how far my body has come. seriously i even took videos with my bikini and i have never looked this good. So its better than last yar. and the past 2 ays i have been eating a lot becau7se i got my period which makes me act like im prego like darryl says lol. and god i love him. there are so many things to be thankful for betty. and im glad that i can relax at ocean city. looking back last year ocean city i was no where near where i am today and its not about betty i cant belive you are not at yur best as far yor body goes.there is so much that happpnes and it takes time. Now the pices are finally coming together. Every year it gets better. Im learning and im happy :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment