look forward :)

look forward :)

Sunday, September 19, 2010

70 day challenge day 9

okey so im finding that there is a lot of info our there and its easy to get confused. now what i want to do is see how much progress i can make in 70 days. Its going to be a lifestyle change. my eating is going to get more seriues and fine tuned and so are my workouts. I want to learn and APPLY my knowledge about working out and nutrition and get rid of the mentality that i cant be fit. I will BE :) i cant wait to see how much my body and nutrition have changed! Most importantly i want to be in control of my diet more than anything because its the most important part and just accomplish somethinhg great for once and this is just the begening its not a phase its a journey for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment