look forward :)

look forward :)

Monday, September 20, 2010

Building yourslef..Victory is here

Building does not tear down but accepts the facts and looks for ways to better ones self. I want to be a builder not a destroyer. no matter where i am in life weather i come short or rise above my expectation i want to keep on building what i started. Everything i long to achive and the habits i want to change didnt form over night and they are not going to dissapear easily but if i am determined, belive in my self and see my self as already being where i want to be then the job is already done. I have reached my goal already. i dont need a certain time or date to determain my victory...victory is already here if i belive in who i say i am. After you go over this mountain then the rest is a robotic journey. you do what is painful and hard because you have set your mind and there is no way out. And if i could have it any other way i wouldnt take any of it back :)
what i belive i can achive.

No comments:

Post a Comment