look forward :)

look forward :)

Saturday, September 11, 2010

New School Yeat New Stready Goals ! :)

School started and family came and everything was new and along with that my eating habits went downhill. im not stressing it though . Lifes too short but now that everthings back into place i want to start my journey to a fit lifestyle. Taking it slow and learning as i go. No more beating my self down its all about finding the right plan for me since i have follow a lot of wrong ones. It the plan i have follow that has failed me not me.! Consistency is really key because it doesnt matter how great my meal plan or workout plan is unless i keep it up long term which brings me to my next point. I want to follow a nutritional and workout plan that wont fail me. that actually works long term. Im excited to see what this year brings. What new this time around ?


  • Interval training consistently
  • eating freaquently strictly
  • staying natural with my diet
  • eating enough calories for optimum preformance

No comments:

Post a Comment