look forward :)

look forward :)

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Week 2, T0tal- day 8

Breakfast- 3/4 of an apple
snack- 1 slice toasted organic bread with sardine drained and garlic no salt
lunch- 1/2 salad from mall
snack- peach
Dinner- small teff injara with little bit of misir couple small pices of steak, cinnamom muffin.


Comment- day wenyt well. i ate healthy at the mall. didnt have any temptation at all.
i can tell my mind is. i find myself not eating things i though were okey on my other Dieting phases like sushi because i never gave up my sushie lol. even at night when mom gave me that cinnamom muffin i just ate it because i had control over the situation and i didnt enjoy it much to be honest and now im kinda glad because i know i dont need it :) so it was a good experiance.

No comments:

Post a Comment