look forward :)

look forward :)

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Control

Im happy. I have be eating less, drinking more water...a lot ! daily tooo not just for 2 days then never. Also imnot eating that much injara when i do. And if i do i eat smaller amounts. I try not to eat the same thing day in and day out because that is not a good lifestyle..plus it can get borning..for me at least. So im pretty happy. yesterday at the movies with Anthony it was fun ;) but i did not have anything there. No pop corn no soda no etc like other days i didnt say oh i never really go to the movies and eat a hot dog or something. Im proud. and the $50 gift card i got from yilma for chirstmans from express is still not used and i want to use that to reward myself after, but i dont have a specific goal so i guess i will have to come up with one. I guess i havent because i fifnt thnk specific goals are good. So iw ill think of one and get back to you !
later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment