look forward :)

look forward :)

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Fitness is not an evernt!

Guess wat im really happy :D
i dont want to say i found a miracle although it feels like it, it has been life changing, Lately i have been watching videos on youtube and i have witnessed amazing peaople and their lifestyle. I see how dedicated and happy they are and it makes me want to achoeve great things in life. Watching OOTD ( outfit of the days) has made me happier because i feel trendy and feminine. I like taking care of myself and looking great. I want to make the most of what i have. I dont have to be a millionare or buy expensive bags to feel like im worth something. painting my nails red just does something to me lol . Thats my life. As far as diet and excercise i have been working out consistently about every toher day when im sore or days in a row. yesterday i went to the gym and it was nice lifting and running. I plan to go today too. oh ya and i drove today yay ! :) and got the best salad at whole foods. mmm. i have been drinking lots of water for the last several days and i feel better. i believe i weighed 115 this morning. But its not all about the number on the scale. I am in a really happy place right now. I have been searching for a way to get fit and be happy for a long time and i got into a habit of self pity, binging and etc. I am going to comeout of this and prove to everyone that i can be done.
Heere are just a couple of things that have been really life chaning.

1- being positive. Waking up and telling my self i am going to have a great day. dressing up looking and feeling great. with clothes accsories etc.
2- drinking lots of water, my handy dandy yellow bottole is the bom.
3- Working out consitently no matter what i looklike , feel etc.. just making it a habit and a lifestyle
4- Not obsessing about food. ( there will be times i will have starbux, times when i eat more thatn others, but what matters is moderation. if i have a high caloric food then i will balance it with something healthier. Not going over board on foods that i like. Many times i feel like i cant have somthing so when i do have it its way to much)
5- listening to my body- If im hungry i will eat, if i feel full i will stop no matter how much is left.
7-Weightloss and fitness is NOT an EVENT
8- Having faith that what i am doing is working and will pay off!
9- Staying motivated. ( if that means watching vidoes , reading material that is uplifitng and motivating be it. )
10- Controlling emotional eating- not feeding emotions and finding that i am powerful and in control, making those little changes that add up to big ones.


these 10 things are amazing and work fantastically. So i dont want to stress my self, im going to be positive, have faith and enjoy getting fit because its a lifestyle. going on some ristricted diet is not going to last forever. it creates ristirction and thats the last thing i need in my life! :)
Smileee because sunny days are ahead sweetheart

No comments:

Post a Comment