look forward :)

look forward :)

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day 3. UPDATE> TOO MUCH AT STAKE TO STOP NOW♥

Day 3 of my ocean city diet. Im being positive. Taking it day by day and just enjoy the process.
Its challging .. Yeah. ITs stresfull at times ..Yeah.. but who said you couldnt be positive. See you have to want something really badly and you will do anything to keep you interested in it and motivated and i feel like this is it. i have spent time and thought about where i want my body to be. and this is what i have come to. I see people in the worst possible shape get into the most amazing physic. i have seen it all i tell ya. last year at the beach i made myself a promise. That promise was this. Never to be disatisfied with my body. to be glowing with joy. To love my body and my self inside out. To beat the challnge against myself and food. To finally have power and control over this one thing i own in this world. Its been such a long ride and journey.The things i have done, read and expetimented with are not to be forgotten. when i was young and interested in health and new NOTHING about how to get healthy i treid again and again and again and i still am. I dont want my destony to define who i am.This a long challneging enjoyable journy that i dont want to get off of. I want to better my body , cahnge it for as long as i live. So there is no end. I want to focus on how far i have come , how hard i have pushed myself, the time i have spent on learning about health and getting motivated and working out. I never want to forget where i was and how far i have come. Never. And the one thing that keeps me going is when i think about the promise i made to myself and the time i have spent. Theres too much at stake to stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment