look forward :)

look forward :)

Monday, July 5, 2010

JULY MY LOVE [Life Update.]

Hi :),

Today day 4 of the july blast. Today feels unreal because i feel like im so commited and nothing can knock me down.I can already see some changes within my body. My stomach is more flatter.
Eating small meals often is definetly keeping me on track. I cant belive i didnt try this before. I have read about it so many times and have know about it but never really put it into action for some reason. I feel so unstopable.

Working out ?

I also found that kickboxing is such a great workout and so much fun! I see it in a lot of workout dvds. Like chalean exterme, Insanity, P-90x,Turbo jam.
The core of all these great workouts is HIIT. My hair looks really good and i dont want to ruin it by getting all sweaty but i did a little bit of an ab workout using the ab rocket and also on myown. Im confused on weather i should buy the air climber or not but i love it. Its such an intense workout. very challenging with the bands.Its short also so i love that about it. plus i only have to pay half and i want to do short zuzana workouts because they are always different, challenging and fun and dont forget how effective they are at melting unwanted fat.

Stats- 116.5 pounds.
Advice.


The journy of getting lean , fit, sexy, and toned doesnt stop one day. Its an ongoing process that you have to learn to enjoy. the only thing getting in the way of what you want in life from fitness to spirituality is yourself. Once you learn to be positive and patient. Not self pitying yourself but encouraging yourself. Be able to get higher than the mind and dont let mistakes stop you. Guilt is an ugly thing just say that was an hour ago and move on. Things are easier said that done, but waking up each morning and putting your eyes onthe prize will allow you to get beyond what you expected. You will surprise yourself. Be greatful and thankful that you have this beautiful chance to better yourself and learn.You could be in africa, starving, with no water and with a broken family. Look at the bright side. We always want what we dont have. When you start focusing on what you do have and really maintaning your energy into that then nothing can stop you. Just wake up every day being thankful praising the lord in all you do.


Spiritual


I feel farther than ever from the lord. Im just not so excited and interested in him like before. I want that fire back. I want balance in all areas of my life. I relly need to learn to conncect god with everything. I see him in this untouchable realm. I feel like hes mad at me and that i dont deserve another change. I feel out of touch with him and it breaks my heart to make him sad. I want to be a true testimony. But theres this things called my flesh that im in a constant battle with. It doesnt take a lot to pull you away from the lord. Anything not of him is a Huge threat and has the posibility of destroying a great relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment