look forward :)

look forward :)

Monday, July 26, 2010

One meal and back to square one

well when you hvae feelings of hurt you just got to let em out. I was on day 9 and i was doing great till i decided to have one meal of inara that i hadnt had and i babyed my self into it. Now im paying the price. You know as much as i want to deny it or make excuses time is still going. I did learn something atleast and im willing to celebrate my victories. really have learned to appreciate where i am. No matter how bad it seems or how much space there is for improvement. Truth is there is no real destination. You can set goals and reach them but the learning doesnt stop and you being human will fall sometimes. Great thing is that you can prevent falls. But you know i just want to be greatful for what i have and for where i am. How far i have come. I will be greatful that i still have time and that i didnt go through this later on. i hae exactly a month and i can do it ! Watch ill prove it to you. You will see what betty is really made of. Its always up and down so time to get back up. Lets get MOVIN!
:) lol betteye you just make me laugh sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment