look forward :)

look forward :)

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Series 3 Goals.

Wow,

RECAP-

I got my bike today and it was amazing.
But most importantly serie 3 starts tomorrow.
wow day 7 tomorrow. I love it i already beat my last
record of eating clean so i have hit some type of goal.
You know im hanging in there and im being patient and
not being so hard on my self. Very determind. :) I love it.
Everyday i wake up feeling better it seems and i cant wait till
i say wohoo day 30 of my challenge is over.!! small goals help a ton
and im in love with TOSCA RENO> she is just wonderful and she by
no doubt changed my life.


Goals for serie 3

Okey so the first few days werent as strick and its time to kick it up a notch to see some great results. Im getting closer to my goal and every little step counts. I cant belive it that i finally will reach my goals. :) The best thing is that im accpeting my place and moving forward.So im going to concentrate on cutting out injara and wet and nuts and avoiding bad fats in general like peanut butter. Since i dont have a long time to transform my body the excercise has to be daily.

Food-

  • Lots of water
  • small portions
  • at least 5 times a day
  • very low sodium
  • very low fat
  • no processed foods at all.

Workouts-

* one day of zuzana workout

* 2 days of abs

*3 days of at least 1 hour cycling

Final Words-

You can do this and use you mind trick strategies because you body is complicated and it will make you feel certain feelings and make it feel impossible to not give in but it ispossible. Just have a positive mind set. Do all you can do in your power to get rid of temptation. remove yourself from the situation, pray, tosca reno testimonials, videos etc. first. and also eat something healthy till you know your satisfied instead of eating something bad. Some things like peanut butter or injara just dont even second guess. Go for it love the challenge and cruise on thru. If others can do it why cant you ? it takes decepline and every small victory of small smart decisions make you stronger. and it will get easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment