look forward :)

look forward :)

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Going back up :) yayy

I see the sun again :) ,

After that huge mistake that lasted like a week im finally back on track. My dan, life regenerator attitude is totally helping me and making me feel like im on top of the world. IM also relying more on the lord and seeking him more so thats always good. I feel closer to him again to which is most important. I realized that all this time i have been trying to get fit but the lord wasnt really in it it was for me and to make ME feel good. Now i want to glorify him with all that i do. afterall he put me here im nothing compared to him so living for him in every way is the least i can do.


Ocean city,

my biggest motivation by far. i have this image of myself laying in bdd in the hotel room after a long sunny day at am smiling while i stare at the cealing saying I MADE IT!I promised myself that i would change my eating habits and be fit once and for all. :) i reallly want this to be my last attempt. I want to do it the right way not just for some ocasion i want this to last. I know its my passion to be fit. i LOVE it and i cant get enough of it but i havent put all the pieces right. WEll you try hard and you belive and you see. amen ?

No comments:

Post a Comment