look forward :)

look forward :)

Saturday, December 19, 2009

BLIZZARD> *update*

Omg there was a blizard today. I heard from ms.fancilly that the most experianced dude said we will get off on monday and 2 hrs delay on tuesday and hope thats so true :)
WE cleaned so much today the house has never looksed so good. yesterday i went ince skating and i got hurt real bad but i loved it soo much. My hips nad armpits are sore and my right ankel is sore cuz i was pushing on it the whole time but my left hip bone was cut a bit. it got swollen and very painful but in ok. we tried going out today in the snow it was like passsed my knees and everyones home. we have never had a snow liek this ever since i came to Md.
diet is going pretty welll. i have been slacking so much this week but today wasnt bad. i had injara with dads special eggs not too much but regular could have been smaller. I had 2 tiny tangerines and a cup of kale smoothie which was amazing. i burned a lot of calories fixing a lot of things. i will probably do the air climber :)> i was suprised last time it helped me look good because i had cooked stuff and it really helped with that. i nned to do the ab rocket and air climber more. So here the plan

No comments:

Post a Comment