look forward :)

look forward :)

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

GOING SO FAR...

Today was great i dranks lots of water and got to do the burn and firm my heart rate was up i tell ya but it wasnt as toning ont he upper body but it was killer for lower body.
You know both the pump and burn combined would be so amazing :) Now that would be one serioues workout. As far as diet goas i have been all raw today earlier i had tiny tiny cravings for some bread but then it was so ugly to look at and i thoguht about how it would make me feel. IM realyl happy about this. I have never ever been this sucessfull with any diet.. today is my fourthday and i have had one cooked meal this whole time. I water fasted for a day and water fasted on green smoothies. I shouldnt have ate the beef stew with injara yesterday after my water fast because it kept coming back up even hours after i ate it so that a sign that i ither ate to much which i kinda did or it my body doesnt like it flat out or mabe its because it was heavy since i did fast. IM realyl happy tho because this time around its different. carvings are almost not even there and i dont have any desire for processed sugars as much as i used to. im sure the green smoothies helped. But i kinda ge a funny feeling in my stomach and it dont feel to well when i drink the flat kale with apple. Im not sure if its the mixture or its the kale or its concentration. More to be Investigaterd. lol i still have like 10 pounds to loose. :)
i think i will maintian my desired look and i can finnaly see that i may reach my ultimate goal.
the last time i fasted was when i realyl droped the weight iwth 3 days of raw food before it and i loooked so good. my bikni looked hot on me but i had a tiny tiny tiny bit of weight to lose like 2 pounds and i was 109 i belive. But im so happy that i found and answer to this whole diet thing and its the sugars i tell ya nad im doing so great so well. I feel amazing and i have sooo much energy i worked out and i wanted to work out like an hour later. i put on my bros old grey pants the cool ones and i am still FAT! lol but its sorta funny. they are too small anyways so im not gonna measure myself with thembut still its a fact i need to drop like 10 pounds and addd some lean muscle mass.

No comments:

Post a Comment