look forward :)

look forward :)

Monday, December 28, 2009

Day 1 Of water fast.

I did very well today. not sure whats keeping me so well im sure its god because i didnt even eat a lot last night. Other days fasting was harder than this. its day one and im 1/3 of the way there.
the second day is always the hardest near night time and for some reason i really know i will get to 3 days. im like debating weather is should be thursday morning or wedenesday night and i want it to be thursday morning because it would make sense and would be exactly 3 days since i started so yeah its thusrday morning. i need to have more faith. if i can make it to wedenesday night then wh not wait till morning. I know the pshyc gets crazy even seconds count when im craving things. I also plan to drink carrot juice first because i want to have better eating habits and that aint gonna happen if i pig out afterwards. i will stay away from heavy foods and things like nuts. So fresh fruits and veggies are my option. Preferebly jucied. tomorrow i plan to be better connected with god. Im supposed to see ad ream about my dad accodring to him so lets see lol. I kinda think i will see a dream.. spiritual too. Hopefulyl. i havent seen some kind of spiritual movement in a while i mean a WHILE. in the morning i wasnt even sure if i wanted to fast now i have no doubt that i need to. the whole day i doubted god and then later at night i couldnt deny him i just need to know him better and feel his presence. Not eating symbolizes my deep want to get closer to him and i know he will sustain me through thursday morning. Right now i feel no hunger at all. :0 in the morning i kinda was iratable moody and the whole 9 yards. I drnak like 4 bottles of water today. i know i need to drink way more.

No comments:

Post a Comment