look forward :)

look forward :)

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

GOOD PLAN!



So Excited. I can be 100% raw all the time so i have a great plan. This is great because its more hands off! im serioues for the next for the next 7 days i want to be high raw. I only have to worry about eating after 6 or 7 p.m ...so its easier.
Im going to load up on fruits in the morning then when i get home ill have a green salad.
I have no problem being 100 % raw till 7 p.m . After i will eat cooked food if i really want to.
I need to stop saying all or nothing. i need to get at least 2 green smothies per day to alakalize. Im still getting my green in my water and my fruits with a little bit of cooked food. I can not eat any sort of nuts or peanuts. No dairy or cheese. No meats. so vegan all the way. high raw. if i can do 30 days then i will try going 100 % raw after that so the 100% raw phase is now posponed for the now for the better. Motivation is key. Pictures i find really help me! :D I know i dont want to ever go to that lifestyle of binging and eating tons of crap.


No comments:

Post a Comment