look forward :)

look forward :)

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Day 2 :D

Half of day 2:
its going very well. not hungry at all rite now can you dig it ?
lol. its easier this time around thankfully. im sure the night time will get intense as always
but i think im prepared. there is no way i wont make it to day 3 so theres really no room for option. i havent thought about food and when it does enter my mind through watching aronolds way or something i jsut shurt it out. i havent been drinking enough water yesterday or today so i need to drink some water after this. Its very important before i drop down dead dehydrated.
Time is flying by and im excited to be almost done with day 2. im going to go to bed early and after this i need to read my book. then the history homework and then prayer and meditation. I kinda feel bad that im not spending enoguh time with god so yeah enough enettainment for now i guess. :P. My Goal is thursday morining and i plan to make it health when i break it and take it slow with jucing first. Im really getting better at this. :) yay maybe in the summer i can do like a 10 day water fast. oh man thats a strech but its good for me. i find water fast easier in a way compared to like juci fasting even though i havent tried it. i jsut think it makes me crave all this stuff. my plans with this fast is to know that i am born again. rededicate my life towards him and jsut develop a new habit of lving. a persoanl relationship with him not just trying to be good. as far as weight goes i think i lost a pound from yesterday.



Almost end of day 2:
I actually had a great time reading the history book about the ming empire.
i felt like it went by so quick and i had a clear mind reading it. I took a mini nap after that.
i drank a lot of water afterwards. Dads buying more water so yay :) i want to drink close to a gallon. So the waters good. its interesting after i woke up i got very moody. i knew i needed to meditate on god but i just needed to enter this normal state of being before reading or anything. As soon as i woke up i was craving food too. its like 40 mins later now and its completly gone. i can eat but its not important so im doing good. dad called and wanted to make rice so i will be making that. wish me luck so my food cravings dont go wild but i really think will be okey as long as i know where my head is at and its on the prize. i even thought about ending it on wedensday night and eating something liek rice which would be too heavy for me. thinking about food right now i know i dont need it. im not starving to death and i only have tomorrow to go. & also when i was irratable and kinda hunry it was really short though but i said outloud ..it makes me think about how often i stuff my face to hide from things. IM doing this to develop good habits also and i dont want it to be some typical water fast where i am thinking about food the whole time and i binge before my goal date. cravings only last a bit anyways. if i give myself the pep talk its all good but its like your mind shifts and you forget whats good for you. Its very interesting.



Noght of day 2:
It went very well. i made rice with tamatoe and chicken sauce and i was pretty fine. kinda wanted it but i wasnt going crazy or naything and i was firm on gods promise. when i thought about it me quitting and stuffing my face would hurt more and much longer than this fast and plus this fast will get me clsoer and its sorta like it will make or break my faith. seriouesly i need to do it and its happening no matter what so i guess i was sold on that. i can honestly say i had little to no cravings. if i did it was jsut missing food. i really thank the lord for sustaining me. i meditated a bit before i wnet to bed and i also read from mark. great chapter and i was very calm yesterday and thats what i want always. i had great energy before that i had also watched the church channel. very amazing thing about being thakkful..praying without ceasing and something else too. i wasnt tired at all.then i woke up arou i also watcheda series on music and how rap and reggae and r&b and rock send bad messages even if they had christian words and this guy gave up a 800 thousand dollar contract with the music industy becasue god pulled him out of it. me realize that this fast was like a piece of cake compared to other peoples fast. anywyas all is well praise the lord. oh i also saw fikerte and seifs house it look good and hes so happy and im happy for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment