look forward :)

look forward :)

Friday, December 11, 2009

Raw day 3

NEws Flash.
Today is my third day raw. i caught a really bad cold and its kinda ood. my voice is so weird and my nose is running non stop. I cam home form school early at liek 3rd persiod because i felt dizzy i had the chills. just no good. But todays the last day before mom leaves.
she leaves tomorrow. :( Last night we went to Abol restourant and i had a salad despite
the temptations. omg everyhting looked so good. I would liek to say i was sick and didnt have a huge appetie although i did have some. I had a slada dn it ws amazing. i couldnt even smell it that much but it was GOOD! best salad ever. i have to try imitating that one of these days.
i have come far i really dont want to go back. I can make a millionn reason why "raw" isnt good but unless i try it for an extended persiod of time then there is no way around it! i try to sound so smart and think about what and how i should eat..which all is trying to avoid facing myself.
IM tired of being sick of my sugar addiction. Just my overall realtionsip with food is horribel.
Also my weight i know its not a HUGE issue for me but i would relaly like to feel confident with my self. the great thing is that i lose weight easily and gain it very quickly. But i want to maintain my weight after i shed a few pounds. I want to be stronger also and be more toned and add some muscle and strength. Raw food just makes sense to me. I belive i can trhirve better on raw than cooked but my brainwahsed self find it a little hard to view cooked food a a horrible thing because i dont want to be tempted all the time. thats not what lie is about.
After i get the temptaion phase i want to see horrible foods that are refined and
processed and fatty and oily and dpeleted of minirals " I dont want to eat that andim not tempted by it what so ever", Thats the point i want to reach. I keep saying maybe later you can be raw no its right now.! i make it way bigger than it is and i need to love my body and give it food that loves it back. I want to live in the moement and enjoy a nice living, this raw thing is sooo Nedded because even if i hate it or dont do it ad find another plan. I CANT deny that being at least 9 % raw is better than any diet out there.

Weight- i have lost some weight probably 3 from the last 3 days.
i see a difference. im almost where i was when i tried my bikin on :)


Food- small banana for breakfast, green smoothie for snack then Big Apple for lucnch..
and a salad for dinner proabbly.
I stoped worrying so much about being "100 % raw".
what i need is to eat better and drink lots of water.
i did eat nuts the other day and a lot but thats my way of escaing
cooked food. i find that its better than oil and all that carbs but still too much fat isnt good.
especially at night. From now on i wont eat nuts especially a lot at night.
i want to get over it during the day,

No comments:

Post a Comment