look forward :)

look forward :)

Monday, December 21, 2009

What a Ride ! WOHOO BABY :)

Wow what a ride! Life just amazes me. What can i say im so Blown away. Its so great and im so blessed and fortunate and i complain about the stupidest things. I have great dreams that i know i need to get to. The whole day today i have been raw and im a high right now. the hungers gone no cravings. its really interesting though how earlier i was so irratable and thought i couldnt do it longer because it was getting a bit too much. I was going to have a littl ebit of pacans but i didnt and then i was going to have little taste of injara with mit-mita & I didnt have that either. Im so proud. I know i will experiance more hunger and cravings. When i was cooked dinner today i was fine but then when they were eating i was like Oh man i wish and i was thinking how long can i endure this pain till i dont have it anymore. I honestly dont know but i will get stronger with eacvh tempatation and i must not forget my whole moto. Im not starving just craving and i can over come it. Im stronger than any temptation. I have great capabilities and i can see passed my situation. you know this whole cahllenge and raw food and cleanses all all related to one thing. Living a happier stonger life. IM not just saying this because im on some life high which i am. I am also kinda caving thigns right now so this just goes to show how strong im getting. I am enjoying challenges and evrything that comes with that the cravings everything. to me food is very essential and our body depends on it and we can become addicted to a lot of things so its the best way i know to change my whole life around make me feel vibrant and look better. its all in one package :) Im starting to see that there is more to life than depression and unhapineess with looks and life in general. I am learnign that i can be who i want to be even if the road aint nice anc clean. I am seeing my dreams unravel and funny thing is that i only see this kida posotive stuff when i am on some challenge >:) hmm see everything is for a reason. I honostly odnt know my plans. i Wish i knew exactly what i wanted to eat like so that i can focus on that.



IM not sure tomorrow will be a green smoothie day but hey why not !


Its been a year since i had only green smoothies rite ? haha i wish








& here are my accomplishments so far :



  • 3 day 100 % raw.


  • 3 Day 100 % raw with.


  • extemly high raw 4 days.


  • 3 days raw with 2 days of water fasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment