look forward :)

look forward :)

Saturday, December 26, 2009

SO PROUD BETTYEE

so im back from new york got here liek an hor ago and wow im so Proud of myself.
I had no sugars there except maybe in one of the salad dressing he accidnetly put balasic and it may have sugar but other than that i had no breads and the only thing i had cooked was like griled chicken. My fat intake was low and so was my cooked food and there was No sugar. i was there thinking it was really easy. I didnt want any of the junk i saw there all the cakes anc desserts window after window and the junk food and the countless restourants i went to i had a sald or a fruit salad at each and everyone. ! WHAT SON ? lol. So i feel great. my weight isnt as lowas i want it to be maybe i hit a platoue but probbaly not. I need to get on the green juices starting tomorrow. I do crave things here and there but none have been serioues. im actually having a hard imagining my self enjoying most cooked or junk foods. it amazing . god is good istnt he ? i asked him for help and he gave me strenght. other days i couldnt even be raw for a day without so much struggle now its almost day 8 omg can you belive me being strcit and keeping up with something for a week. wow it amazing how time flys. i have learned that i need to not restrict myself of even fruits so that i dont completly fall off. i also have learned to have balance and not over eat. things are going great. all i can say is that i have never been able to keep up with something for this long and its amazing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment