look forward :)

look forward :)

Monday, August 3, 2009

24 HOUR WORsHIP :)

okey so im planning to do a 24 hour lock down probably longer. that because it will start tonight at mid night all the way to tomorrow midnight but thats no use so im going to drag it out till wednesday morning. hopefully the fasting is going well and i dont stop once i come out. thats not my # 1 prority but i would love to continue with the water fasting. hopefully make it to a full 3 day so thats that. and i must say im excited . not nurvoues at all but im a little worried that i will be really lonly but then no gods with me so yea. the whole reason behind this is to take myself away from the world and put my self in gods light. worhip him for a full day probably longer. be at rest and peace with my soul. cleanseing of sins :) and just becomeing a new person in christ. okey so i do have one big wish. i wish he would show me a dream with angles and that has a messgae the best dream by far. i want to learn from him. recive blessing and just pray for the world. :) i belive its something i have to do. i want to do it. i wouldnt say god called me to do it but in a sense im doing it because he has placed it in my heart so yes lol i just want to because last time i wasnt really prepared to fast but i know whats its like and i know what to look for but still its Going to be hard so yes! by the way i looked up devine intervention and wow it means so much. its awsome. it was in my dream once and i didnt really know what it ment and did bother to look it up but now i know yay ! :)
so wish my luck so ehre are the rules

  1. no eletronics. no cell phones i pod computer t.v etc...
  2. no looking out of the window
  3. reading the bible all day
  4. praying for everything
  5. seeking god's face :)
  6. expecting a blessing
  7. no talking
  8. no food
  9. only water
  10. no cats.

so before midnight notify family and pray and get prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment