look forward :)

look forward :)

Sunday, August 23, 2009

THIS IS MY FAST FOR YOU < GOD ! ♥♥♥

God i come here here before you and i surrender.
I want to do this 24 hour fast for you with no food
water, electronics or anything but your words to encourage me :)
I ask you to help me and be there.
i am just trying to suffer for my lord jesus.
For he had to suffer 100 times more.
This is my way to show my love.
For i can never repay you i'll try.
I ask you to help me in this tought time.
I also have a favor to ask you.
Would you help me feel your presence ,
and show me some type of miracel.
not because i dont belive but because
it would make us closer and i would love to see it.
Lord help me so that i can get into deeper concentration
with you and really pray for everyone.
This fast is for me to show you my love for you
and to gain some wisdom and knowledge.
yesterday the Holy spirit led me to tyler pirkle
the amazing , nice boy at school which i shared
my testimony with. I will pray for him and i ask
you to work in his life like never before.
lord you say you can do it and i know you will
so show me soon :) in your own time
everything shall happen. i go by your will
not mine. So in this fast i ask you to
open up my ears and let me see.
take all the bitterness away from me
for the fast let my room be your
throne where you are all the time
in the name of jesus i pray
that you will help me and
let me see the unknown
so i can be a witness for you
i know oyu have called me to do this
and i have avoided it and here it goes now
i have already stopeed eating at about 5.00 pm
so i will not eat or drink for 14 hours and then
i wont sleep or do anything but pray and read
for 24 full hours :) my fast starts at exactly 7.00 am

No comments:

Post a Comment