look forward :)

look forward :)

Saturday, August 8, 2009

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

yesterday while mom dad me and were siting on the floor and watching the chruch channel something miraclues happned, they guy over the tv was parying and mom started crying and shaking her hand was up the whole time and it was amzing she was never able to hold it up that long. so what happned after that was even more amazing. she told dad she had a dream and she didnt tell us what it was but she said she had a message . she siad dad needed to turn to his old good habits. now he has developed bad habits. she told him to come back to god again. she said dont you see this little girl changing before our eyes. she is reading the bible like never before. before she didnt know a thing about him and now she is filled with his love. she always gives me advice and suprizes me with what she says. she is out angel sent from above to help us she is our flesh. for her to be teaching us is a great thing. she has totally changed and this girl keeps praying and holds on strong she wont lose the battle but you on the other hand have really strayed away from god. and after she said that i felt so valuable. i didnt brag or htink i was " amazing" i still see my self as betty the girl who loves god with all her heart and try's to do her best to fight the battles. there has not been a situation ever where i jsut let it go . i may fail and i have way to many times before but my his grace im stil here going strong but i strive to do my best and sometimes it doesnt come out that way but im still hanging. i find i am way weaker than i though sometimes but thats ok. i get depressed sometimes abandon god a bit but i still know he's there and he loves me and i cant deny that. mom also gave her life to christ yesteray i dont know if it for the first time or recommitment but she was happy and that all i know. she thought me to be thankfull not jsut say oh god thank you for whati have yea yea i have this and that NO! she thought me to be huble and to appreciate what i have. she said we are so fortunate to have all these things. pay all these bills somehow. be happy get clothes we need get everything provided for and be able to help others . god has put us in such a high place we may not be the richest people on the block but we have what we need. all i ask is for him to allow me to growin faith with him i never want to leave him. i want him to show me amazing thing i would love him to use me in some way like healing or evangalizing etc... lets rejoice because he proviedes everything and everything good and pure comes from him. amen. he has opened my heart up. months ago i was different i didnt really know right from wrong and maybe i did and jsut didnt care but regardless my heart has softened its more christ liek nad theres still a lot more work to be done but i have seen him change me and my heart and soul and i know he will do it again and again till i become something he looks at and says' "ahh my doughter how beautifuls she is. she was a sinner but is now washed with my sons blood she was corrupt inside and out the devils were al over her but now she is mine she is washed and pure and i love her.

till i hear those words my job here on earth isnt done. i want to maybe open up a church what ever god has in store for me i want to be a part of idont want to miss my calling. let his will be done. forget about me i want to know more about him. so anyways when mom said those things it felt so great. for someone to see a dream and tell me i am their little gardian angle their strenth their anchor. it felt so goood that i was fortunate enough to be a part of that and so yesterday was by far the most amazing days of my life. i know there are many good to come so amen to that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment