look forward :)

look forward :)

Saturday, August 8, 2009

day 3 :) and goin strong !

okey its day 3! im happy i am doing suprizingly well. i have had some cravings but i shut them down but they werent that intense anyway. i have learned the key is motivation and consistency and low stress level and overall well being. when one thing is down it affect the toher. for example if spiritual is down then somthing else must go down sometimes the slip is unoticed but somtimes it will make its presence well know! OMG i can see my two packs even better now. i was sore from doing these dwo palities workouts for such a short time so i guess tehy are strong and really target my abs. also when i do my ab workouts im going to try to make them longer like at least 15 minutes every other day t relaly get the muslces strong and POP! havent realy been obsessing over my weight or anything. so im very happy. other days it used to be how much do i weight how much do i weigh ? now its just accepting what it is because im doing according to my plan and it gives me room from mess ups but i can clean them :) dont know why im kinda tlaking in parables today. OKEY im so excited today i proabbly am going to get a an exercise ball :) yay that would make my workouts so much more effective and easier and omg you just dont understand. goign to take my phone there to get it checked out.


this was saved as a draft and i am now finally going to post it sry for the dellay i have been very busy this weekend :)



hah i wrote this yesterday im guessing and wow hahah you had to hear about hte phone incident i got my phone fixed and lsot it in minutes at the store near verizonthe ppl called my mom she was too busy to talk to we went in the next day to get it and its fine :) we had to close the phone lines and everythin gbut now its open yay :) by the wya i got my workout ball yesterday and its so awsome came with 2 Amazing dvd's and a latex palties band i am soooo happy and its only 25 bux for all this damnnn

No comments:

Post a Comment