look forward :)

look forward :)

Thursday, August 6, 2009

AUGUST SLAM BASH

my last blog says day 1 so forget that day 1 is today lol
i did my hair so i cant workout intensly till saturday or sunday but until that i will do ab workouts :) and get my self together and read and inform myself about eating clean etc.. making new plan that will stick and failure recahrge plan lol and food menue cool recepie3 days in a row to kick start it then every toher day tills school starts even after that i will do it but i might have to switch around my plans so lets get there first. i back at square one so here it goes. but im really serioues this time. idk what keeps getting into me i need to be more serioues. :) i promised my self the new school year was going to be the best ever cause i was going to be so fit ahhh ... till august 31 i have 25 days thats almost a month :) lets make the best of it

No comments:

Post a Comment